Barracuda Bob's Bar & Grill
19 E River St
Savannah, GA 31401
- Killer bar!
- Try the Chatham Peach Chill, it's refreshing and quite tasty!!
- This place has a very diverse menu. We had tuna tacos, grilled meatloaf sandwich, and chicken tenders, alligator gumbo. The staff are friendly and make great recommendations! A jewel on River Street
- The andouille meatloaf burger is amazing
- I had the baked crab dip & fried gator tail. Overall excellent
- Good place to get a beer or cocktail to go and walk the water
- You have to try the jambalaya and the bar b que smoke house burger
- The pasta is very good but service can be hit or miss
- Very good pasta but customer service can be hit or miss
- Great draft selection!
- Really more of a dive bar on River St. nice to grab a beer when you're hot from walking around. Not sure I'd eat here though.
- I had the tuna tacos and fried green tomatoes. The best tuna tacos I had and tomatoes were good! I tried the gator stew, it was spicy but not for my tastebuds.
- Pasta Jambalaya
- Awesome fried green tomatoes and amazing chicken wings!!
- Don't order blackend tuna. It's overcooked and salty. Shrimp and girts is bad as well.
- According to our waitress (after checking), most of the fish are caught locally. She said only 2 were not local.
- Loved the Grilled Mahi! Great texture and flavor.
- The Tuna Blacken bites are AWESOME! !!! Sorry, no picture I eat them all YUM YUM..
- Tuna burger was Amazing!
- Girlfriend had the best burger here. Mushroom Bacon Swiss burger