Barone’s The Pizzeria Express
22435 Ventura Blvd (btwn Shoup & Capistrano Ave)
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
- Get the pizza... your stomach will thank you.
- The pizza is a thin crust so you don't feel guilty eating 4 slices!
- order the fried zucchini. awesome!
- Skip: pesto chicken pizza
- Pizza and salads are excellent. They have great lunch specials.
- Food is really good there
- You get three cannoli for $5.99, for their size, that's overpriced.
- The chicken Alfredo pizza is the best thing I have ever put in my mouth!
- Don't forget to pick up a gift card! They make great presents! :)
- Weekday lunch specials are good. Wish the drink cups were a bit bigger for those to go orders .
- The west valley is fortunate to have Barones Express - the original is a family favorite. The pizza is like no where else. Don't be afraid to try it with pepperoni and anchovies.
- Meatball sub is righteous, salads are average, pizzas are different but VERY good.
- Best pizza in the Valley! Try their Original Recipe. Love it!!