Bar Of Chocolate Cafe
Desserts, Wine Bar
$ $ $
38 Wharf St
Portland, ME 04101
- Chocolate cake with sea salt caramel frosting! Yum.
- Best Chocolate Torte!
- Try to get the mayor to give you an old fashion! They are the best!!
- Espresso martini all day long.
- Death in the afternoon and espresso martini... Fantastic. Guys, don't try to be too macho to enjoy a fantastic drink!
- Have the Cotes du Rhone with the Double Chocolate Espresso Cake.
- Spend 5 minutes with Kevin...leave with a smile and aching sides!
- Boozy cappuccino - yum!
- The irish coffee martini is simply amazing.
- Drinks are great, Tortes are a good pairing. Maybe pass on the cake.
- Peanut butter Martini is theres a peanut butter truffle in the bottom.
- Solid cocktails, gotta have some absinthe
- The best chocolate cocktails and cake in Maine.
- Martinis, chocolate cake, Cheese plate wonderful
- This is one of my favorite places in old port!! Excellent ambience, and wonderful cocktails, and desserts. The cheese plate is superb. They also serve absinthe if you wanted to try it.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mocha martini!!!!
- Be sure to have the chocolate cake with sea salt and caramel frosting with your espresso martini.
- I was really impressed with this place. Late at night, beautiful dessert menu accompanied by wonderful coffee and tea. I'll be back
- Desserts are fresh baked and change every day, so check the case before you order drinks.