Bar Bar Black Sheep
Gastropub, Bar, Beer Garden
$ $ $
#01-05C, Cluny Courtyard (501 Bukit Timah Rd.)
+65 6763 4757
- 5/10/ too expensive for such food
- Get the table outside near the bamboo area. Make sure to get photos clicked on the carlsberg photo booth! Try the north indian chicken kebabs !
- Water isn't free. But they are decent enough to explain explicitly why.
- One of the few places in Singapore with the black sheep ale. Yummy food, nice ambience! Parking at Cluny Court a tad expensive though.
- It's 'meh' only.
- Personally felt that food serving is nice but small. Recommend an outdoor seat because the aircon + ceiling fans just don't really cool down the whole place.
- Pretty good curry, outdoor seating covered
- The Holy Trinity of burgers, beers & Indian food. Can't ask for more with juicy burgers, craft beers and addictive curries and nans. Can get warm during hot nights but lovely for outdoor gatherings.
- Tasty Tuna fried rice 12$ (an ok portion for 2 pax)
- Fantastic fish biryani!
- Min $30 for credit card payments.
- Can't go wrong with the spicy mutton vindaloo.
- Mutton Vindaloo is great! You can have it with rice or Naan.
- waiter has no service quality, no service charge should not mean no service or manners