Banh Mi DC Sandwich
3103 Graham Rd #C
Falls Church, VA 22042
- Holy crap, get the Pork Bahn Mi. Fresh, delicious, light, and cheap!!! 100% worth the drive out. As others have said...CASH ONLY. The Pho next door is good too (cash only)
- Cafe sua da
- The bread, warm and so fresh that its crunchy and soft at the same time, is the ideal vehicle for the red-hued pork, daikon, jalapeno, cilantro and rich Vietnamese mayonnaise that make up the No. 2.
- The bread is soft & delicious, the ingredients are fresh as can be & the combination of flavors in the banh mi are superb. The grilled pork is phenomenal. Also, spring rolls for 75 cents are a steal.
- The best tuna sandwich ever!!!
- They now accept credit cards for purchases over $10. (Two sandwiches and two bubbles will put you over the limit.)
- The number eight is wonderful.
- The Vietnamese sandwiches are really good.
- Great place to start your banh mi obsession. If you've never had it before, start with the #1.
- Surprised by friendliness of staff! Great pork and roast beef Viet subs! Bread fresh, very tasty meats and veggies! Cheap, cash only- no seating! Worth the short drive on 50- plenty of parking!!
- Buy five sandwiches get one free. Ten dollar charge minimum. 24 choices. Four vegetarian options. Four pescetarian options.
- The ca phe sua da here is excellent. One of the best in falls church.
- Unfriendly to white people but great food at great prices
- Probably the best banh mi in the metro area. Make sure to bring CASH.
- #1 or #2 Bahn Mi
- Order #2 and a couple of egg rolls
- The best banhmi in the DC Metro area- no question. Nothing fancy or hipsterific about this place, just solid classic sandwiches that would make the Vietnamese and French proud.
- Had the grilled meatball and chicken banh mi. Both were good.
- The best place to get Banh Mi!
- This is a pick up your sandwich and go place. I wish they had tables. The Banh Mi are outstanding. Fresh bread is crisp on outside, soft and warm on inside. The roasted pork has amazing flavor.