Indonesian, Asian, Café
109 NE 2nd Ave
Miami, FL 33132
- great Bali (Indonesian) fare
- Everything is good here!
- All is good
- For the best deal in downtown dining, get a little taste of Bali. Rijsttafel is an elaborate Indonesian meal that's not to be missed.
- Must try the nasi goreng ...out of this world. Its like a mix on everything you need in life all on one plate.
- This is one of the best kept secrets in Miami. Food is amazing and the music is surprisingly always on point. Cash only.
- Outstanding food. Best fish dish ever. Bring cash.
- cash only.
- Hidden gem
- Cash only and open from Monday till Friday for lunch and dinner, and Saturday till 4 pm. No dinner on Saturday and closed on Sunday. BUT THE INDONESIAN FOOD IS DELICIOUS!
- Found hair in my food that was very disappointing as the food did look very delicious minus the hair
- The food was good but the server was sort of rude and not very friendly he would not let me sit in the side booth he made me sit in a small table crowded by strangers. He also kept taking my menu.
- Had the gado gado and was unimpressed. All the veggies were super mushy. Only finished half the small plate.
- Nasi Rames very good plus chicken satay good combi
- Cash only - come prepared!
- Nasi rames...
- Bali Cafe in downtown Miami fulfills the requirements for a fantastic hole-in-the-wall eatery.
- Best Indonesian in Miami...
- Get the Indonesian Feast