- Baklava in the back!
- Cash only if under $10 at the food counter. Get the chicken shwarma sandwich
- Nutella baklava from the bakery case in the back is every bit as glorious as it sounds.
- Love this place the food it's amazing try the beef shawarma sandwich, u can find anything you want from middle eastern, it's cheap and very nice staff
- Chicken and beek shawarma is something nice!! I'm hooked.
- Enjoy the excellent shish taook (chicken kabob) plate or sandwich at the Al-Hana grill inside. The pita's made in-house, too.
- Chicken sandwich is excellent. Best with extra garlic sauce. Don't forget to get cash. Cards accepted for orders o
- Check out the hummus and schwarma here. Super cheap and amazing to taste. Bring cash.
- Grocery + restaurant. Schwarma was very good. Very reasonable prices. Neat place to browse for imported goods.
- Great place to buy Lebanese foods, as well as sekections from the greater Mediterranean.
- Shawarma, falafel, meat pie. A good place to find goat meat and lamb.
- The goat meat prices are decent.
- And finally found Arabic grocery
- The food "court" is cash onl;, the grocery accepts cards - minimum $10.
- The shawarma is excellent.
- At the rear side of the supermarket, you will find a selection of arabic sweets that are freshly made
- A wide selection of international food and halal meat
- To all arabs and non .. They have very good arabic stuff and all what you need is available ..
- Tahsildarolu peynir, mehmetefendi trk kahvesi, seyidoglu su bregi, marmarabirlik zeytin, koska tahin pekmez reel eeee daha ne olsun :)))
- Check out Baiz Market as seen on Eden Eats