The Bagel Factory
5885 Forbes Ave (Shady Ave)
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
- This may be the slowest bagel place in the country.
- Slowest and most inefficient service, but the bagels are worth the hassle.
- A separate line just for bagel pickup would be a good idea. It's always slow.
- If the service is taking forever (which it always does) and you want to enjoy the outdoor seating, just grab a bagel from Dunkin Donuts and sit here anyway!
- Delicious marble rye bagels
- Bagels are anemic. Make them BiGGeR
- Friendly staff, great variety of bagels!
- Loved the Reuben! Fresh meat, delicious bread... not a little sandwich, either!
- Delicious, but SO. SLOW.
- Don't try and use a GroupOn on a holiday!
- Bagels: great. Service: stupid
- Bagels but also the Ben and Jerry's ice cream...mmmmmm.
- Extremely unsanitary place. When the tips say things are good, you have NO idea what you're eating.
- The pancakes are a great consistency. Try the tall stack with some coffee!
- REALLY YUMMY French Toast :)
- Life's a beach smoothie is awesome and refreshing on a hot day. They have a great atmosphere here as well. Definitely worth a visit!
- very new york-y bacon egg & cheese bagel. a nice surprise.
- I loved the challah French toast. Quite good! The hash browns that came with my eggs were quite bland, though.