B & W Bakery
614 Main St
Hackensack, NJ 07601
- Besides the famous crumb cake....must try the pecan danish!
- Best crum cake
- The best bakery I've ever experienced. I love their crumb cake, cupcakes, sugar cookies, derby cake, butter cream cake, chocolate 7 layer cake and so much more
- Looking to send NY Style Crumb Cakes to friends and relatives? Check out www.crumbcakecreations.com
- They have VERY good Red Velvet Cake which they WILL make with Buttercream frosting if you ask
- The crumb cake is THE BEST.
- Donuts and crumb cake. But everything is good.
- Best heavy crumb cake ever!!!
- Everything looked so good but I had to try the famous crumb cake. Pretty good
- The cookies are so buttery and always fresh. When the crumb cake first comes out of the oven, it's always the best. Everything here is really good and the girls are friendly
- I haven't been here in ages but the beehive is to die for! I grew up right around the block and we always got the beehives and crumb cakes for family parties
- Great local place. Bring cash. Get cannolis and the 7 layer. Leave happy.
- buy 2 freeze 1 in slices so you always have on hand
- The bday cakes are a grand slam buttercream frosting excellant bakery everything is good
- Red velvet is mediocre, crumb cakes are fantastic. Good bakery with low prices!
- Tried spice cake, fresh & sweet! ! Love it
- The crumb cake and 7 layer cake are to die for!
- Awesome, I stop in and buy a crumb cake and bring it back home to Dallas.
- Great bakery.
- Everyone says to try the crumb cake IMHO it sucks to dry instead try something else they do have other great stuff