Diner, Breakfast, American
- Still the same even though the hotel changed hands. Free parking if you have them validate your parking ticket. Valet parking is also free.
- Their "Blue Velvet Cheesecake" is great!! There's a waitress recommended it for me and she's really nice!
- Fabulous Chicken Pot Pie
- Sweet potato fries are amazing. I really enjoyed the flat iron steak salad.
- The Chicken Pot Pie is AMAZING!!
- Get the sweet potato fries. Crab sandwiches are so-so. However the desserts are amazing (make sure to get the red velvet cake) and are made in-house
- Chicken pot pie only average. Great soup
- Bright and clean inside, with the friendliest staff Ive seen in a while. We had breakfast. Especially liked the pancakes and applewood bacon. Better than iHop, any day!
- Great breakfast ... really liked the corned beef hash! Restaurant is a little on the pricey side.
- Mac and chicken hit the spot for a late night meal. The street tacos are pretty good too.
- The sandwiches to-go were good and worth the price being in a hotel.
- Pretty good food for a hotel. Quick and attentive. Recommend the tomato bisque.
- Griddles cakes and standard breakfast are awesome. Club is good for lunch.
- Very good food!
- Good food and service. Their pastry selection is massive.
- The cheese sandwich is very good.
- Grouper. Chicken pot pie. Sweet potato fries. Amazing.
- Try the fresh fruit vanilla Tahitian bavarian cake
- Two egg breakfast was good!
- Lots of choices.