Azure Natural & Organic Foods
Deli / Bodega, Vegetarian / Vegan
187 Montrose Ave (at Humboldt St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11206
- Try to live next door to this place if possible.
- I mean, its one banana, Michael. What could it cost? $10? This AD line comes back to me every time I check out here. Decent selection and open 24 hours, but holy crap it's expensive.
- Tons of vegan and vegetarian sandwich options! I love the Bolelo, tofu bacon, avocado, hummus, soy cheese, greens and tomato on whole wheat. Yum!!! Also a good meat selection if that's your thing :)
- Been coming back since it first opened and the selection just gets better and better. Super friendly staff, great sandwiches, the only knock is they won't have the grill on for late night munchies!
- This place is the bomb: the staff are the nicest folks, it's super clean and their stock is awesome, like a mini whole foods. Run it.
- Unbelievable sandwiches! Try them all... Including breakfast!!
- The vegan deli sandwich options are incredible
- A little expensive but convenient. Good selection of Halo Top.
- Pretty much the same bodega you find anywhere around here: fine as long as you know what you need, and you don't mind spending twice as much.
- The beast rider sandwich!
- I wish they had a loyalty card because it is hard to have this around the corner everyday - and night!
- I really enjoy going to that shop !! It is only good quality product and I love that !
- the best bodega ever. they have everything you could need, and they're open 24/7.
- BEST organic deli/bodega in the hood. Get the G9 sandwich. Also, the guy who works nights is a legend.
- Prizzly Bear is the yummiest sandwich! their veggie/vegan choices are awesome and you can creat your own sandwich~ Jose is the best!!
- Excellent deli. The groceries are a little pricey, but they have a great selection and its open 24 hours so you can't go wrong!
- Get the French papaya. So wonderful
- They put apples in the sandwiches. So fucking good!!!
- This place does NOT have $0.99 ARIZONAS in the can. They only have big bottles. Go to the deli next to the Montrose Stop.
- Clean and proper.