Los Azteca's Mexican Restaurant
4445 E Blue Grass Rd
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
- Margaritas are strong and amazing!
- Just say no to the beef. It tastes weird and its runny. Shredded chicken is the best option.
- Try the Pollo Jalisco...it was pretty good!
- First time here. Service and food are first rate.
- If you're looking for really great Mexican food at a great price, go to Los Palominos! This was typical bland commercialized Mexican. My chicken was flavorless.
- Fajitas were under-seasoned and left a lot to be desired. Order something else.
- Waitstaff could not handle a large group, even though we had a reservation. Kitchen, on the other hand, was ready and got our food out quickly.
- Their burritos are seriously amazing. And the staff is quick and friendly. I love this place.
- Super Hot Los Aztecas Burrito-you will not be disappointed
- The cheese dip is amazing!
- Great food! Best fresh salsa in town. Great lunch specials
- This place is amazing! Try the steak ranchero, it is huge and delicious and well worth your money!
- truly a diamond in the rough of greasy college town food. definitely stop here - get the burrito de la casa!
- Chimichanga is the best. Lunch time is fast and really cheap. Look for coupons in CMLIFE.