169 Wujiang Rd | 吴江路169号 (1/F In Point | 四季坊)
Jing'an, 上海市 200041
+86 21 6267 9390
- Absolutely wise to avoid the layered cake and go for the creme brle
- great if you love choclate
- Salty caramel brownie is great but the multi layered cake was awful: tasteless layers of crepes with tiny bit of cream... Ugh
- Chocolate and cakes are all very delicious.
- Best flourless cake in town! Yummy, yummy in my tummy...
- Overpriced but great desserts, especially the salt butter brownie and tiramisu
- Amazing salted caramel brownie! Pretty high prices but worth a visit. Go there after a light meal...
- u should go if u r chocoholic
- Delicious chocolate, slices are ok but the whole cakes are overpriced
- Stay away from the brownie with the toffee topping. Very strange...
- Hot chocolate is so good...
- Exit 3, turn right. It's the 7th storefront on your right.
- Yummy! Chocolate cake, ice cream...
- Scak ikolata keyfi pek de gzel oluyor soukta
- Chocolate cakes forever