Au Bon Pain
Deli / Bodega, Food Court, Bakery
- The Mediterranean wrap was not good at all...
- This store is pretty poor or painful. We had one of the worst sandwiches here last week when transferring through.
- Chicken Pesto is the best! Comes served on our rosemary focaccia with basil pesto, feta cheese, fire roasted red bell peppers, tomatoes, and lettuce!
- Try the Cheddar Melt on an Asiago Bagel...mmmm
- Labeled "fruit" -- in case you were confused by the plastic wrap
- #32 Chipotle Turkey Avocado. Heated.
- Que gandallas estn esos pinches Cinnamon Rolls :-P
- Skip it. They got my order wrong, then, beyond the cafeteria-style condiments (as in Sodexo-style honey mustard instead of the kind you receive at other shops) service is poor.
- Coffee is super hot and they fill it to the top of the cup. Be careful!
- Get the chipotle chicken and avocado sandwich toasted. So yummy & healthy :-)
- Turkey Club, solid....can't go wrong
- I got their signature Chicken Avocado sandwich and it was delicious! The ingredients were fresh, and it's the perfect brunch spot if you're hungry and don't want to eat bar food etc.
- If the food doesn't make you sick than it's the healthiest option in this part of the terminal.
- Ask for an iced coffee, you will either get a 90/10 milk/coffee blend or a cup half-filled with coffee and ice.
- Try the chicken mozzarella sandwich. It was pretty solid.
- Staff here doesn't know what ingredients are in the soups. Those with food allergies beware.
- Stick with the soups! It's safer!!!
- The grilled chicken avocado is good but it is messy, so get extra napkins!
- If you want something spicy, try the Thai Chicken Wrap.
- Mediterranean chicken salad was perfect. Got it with balsalmic dressing. Yum!