- The grilled cheese is yummy!
- Order water with your meal, get a second water, free!
- My waitress was very rude.
- Of checking to see if our food was okay. The waitress also didn't bring out my friends nieces drink until she was almost done with her meal. Very poor service.
- Friends and I stopped at this diner on the way home from a baseball game. We were very disappointed. We walked in and the hostess was on her phone and the waitress was on her phone instead.......
- Always try the blended vanilla and chocolate milkshake!! So good.
- Good little breakfast spot
- It tastes like there's no egg in the four cheese omelet, so just don't even bother trying it...
- Free WiFi, no password needed.
- Unfortunately my experiences haven't been so good here. Both the moussaka and the souvlaki were disappointing.
- Great place for late night meal to sober up
- Great Western Omelette!! But anything you get is good.
- Get there early or face a wait.
- Do not ask for your link sausages well done because they deep fry them and they come out looking like eggrolls! sent mine back and got bacon
- Triple Decker Roastbeef Sandwich is a must have!
- Poached eggs are awesome, but anything you order will be great, service is very friendly. I love this place!
- The Gyro is awesome. Give it a try.
- Mary (the BEST waitress on the planet) only works Thursday, Friday & Saturday - although - the soup on Sunday is the best.