Aroma Espresso Bar
Coffee Shop, Café
- And the Israeli salad is great too!
- No power outlets for guests so make sure to charge up your laptop before hand!
- Sandwiches served here are huge, tasty and healthy. A little on the expensive side. I just wish the place was more comfortable. I'd spend alot more time here.
- The avocado sandwich is perfect
- They now carry gluten free bread! :)
- Really great healthy food selection not the consist joint and little pricey.
- A great little coffee shop in the heart of it all - luv the free chocolate when you have a coffee
- Good alternative to 'Bucks...
- Try the breakfast sandwich. It's out of this world!
- Americano. Terrific.
- Chocolate croissant highly recommended! + coffee or cappuccino
- Double espresso rocks
- Loved it here :) Delicious too
- Wifi is free, just ask them for the password.
- Steak sandwich
- Busy, but good service.
- Beware when ordering through Grabb App. They seem to be too busy to get your order right and you might be missing items. It has happened to be multiple times. Aroma is unapologetic about it.
- Healty Food but service is Realy bad. The stuff should pay more attention except playing with mayo bottles in the air.
- I love the warm grilled chicken salad and the tomato mozzarella sandwich!
- The line can get long but the food is worth the wait. Try the shakshuka for breakfast, it tastes like tomato soup with an egg on top! Oh, and your coffee always comes with chocolate. WIN.