Arnold Cycling Cafe
No.25, 1st Floor, (Jalan IconCity)
Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang 14000
- Second franchise in Icon City. Macadamia Nut Latte and Caramel Macchiato worth the try!
- love the cake~~
- Chocolate chip ice blended. Nutella Cake.
- Crepe is nice not too sweet.
- A good place to chill with friends
- They serve some ok coffee and cakes
- The orginal Crepe cake is NOT recommended! If you are craving for crepe cake, please go to Twelve cup at Bank Street. It is totally jiak beh loh
- Nice coffee, great place to chill and a comfortable environment to come with friends.
- The best vibe to chit chat with friends! And the best service is they provided outdoor seat and it opened for 24 hours after closing time
- Almond milk
- Both Cheese & Crepe Cakes were way below standard. Iced Chocolate was too thick and sweet. Hot Hazelnut Latte however was worth ordering. -Penang Kia Food Critique-
- Kinda cool places with nice interior. Coffee is ok.
- The iced chocolate is quite good, signature sandwiches are nice but pretty common. Nice cosy ambience but somehow the staffs don't really complement the place. Staffs are robotic and lack PR skills.
- Nice coffee served here. And I like their chocolate roll. Spacious and comfortable.
- Coffee is good and reasonable priced.. Good environment for groups or families..
- I say pretty impressive by BM standards. Coffee was slightly sweet for my preference but no other complains.
- Vanilla milk not nice no vanilla taste at all
- Rose latte is sweet,cozy environment,a little bit disappointed.