Archie's American Diner
Diner, American, Burgers
125 Ocean View Blvd #103 (Eardley Ave)
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
- Nice diner -- a little on expensive side.
- Great bacon burgers!!
- Great burgers, great location!
- There's a change machine inside!
- Very noisy and echo-y inside. Still need to see if the food makes up for it.
- Archie's Giant Hamburger with Cheese + Side of Fries
- Tasty burgers been coming here since I was a kid but the place could use a re-vamp.
- Terrible. No joke worst breakfast ever.
- Omelettes are good.
- Gigantic mimosas!
- Onion rings. Patty melt. Chocolate maltw/ vanilla ice cream. Leftovers for me for 2 more meals!
- Food is so worth the noise :) best browned potatoes ever!!!
- They serve their maple syrup warm! Places that heat up their maple syrup are always a win in my book. Say no to cold syrup!
- Their "Archie" burger is really nothing special other than a good sized patty. I'd say go for something else. The chicken quesadilla is fabulous.
- Great chocolate malts!
- Not for calorie counters
- Amazing homemade buns and burgers a large
- Breakfast burrito was so gooood
- For the price it's not so good. The kids breakfast looked like something from Denny's or a fast food joint.