Antique Garden Shanghai (古董花园)
Café, Wine Bar, Furniture / Home
思南路44号 | No.44 Sinan Road (香山路 | Xiang Shan Road)
- Great atmosphere, beautiful outside space. Perfect for a romantic date.
- I dont like the bolonez spagetti
- Coffee was average, but go for the decor. Genuinely cozy place.
- Cozy "old Shanghai" flair...
- One of my favorite places to relax in Shanghai. Great tea, decent coffee and light snacks. Smooth jazz and antique furniture - good combo.
- Wifi code is antiquecafe
- try not to sit outside after 9pm. scary neighbours complain a lot!
- Luv the antiques n xmas songs they play. They hv best chocolate mousse cake n wontons!!! Dun miss it!!
- Your location pointer is wrong !!!!
- Beautiful place, nice decoration and music. Too bad an order per person is mandatory.
- Mix world!
- Service without a smile
- RMB338 minimum charge on weekends and holidays for the most beautiful tables. No problem for a company of 4.
- Love their bg music and the Tiffany lamps:)