$ $ $
510 N Lincoln St (W Bridge Ave)
Spokane, WA 99201
- American Kobe Beef Sliders are a tasty little treat
- Excellent Happy Hour! $3 draft beers, $5 house wines, $4 cocktails.
- Beautiful views. Rockfish tacos were great!
- Very good food
- Great service, great decor and atmosphere. Awesome view of the falls and has patio seating. The particular fish that I ordered I didn't like but that was personal taste, not the restaurants fault.
- the salmon was juicy and huckleberry ice cream is to die for
- Chowder, rockfish tacos
- Really want to like this place, but at best, they have mediocre food for the price
- Wait for a seat on the patio. The view is great!
- The chowder is great and the trout is really good... It's a lot if food... You get both pieces ;)
- Beautiful view from the deck, but plan to wait for it. Very popular on a nice day.
- It was excellent as always. I had the Seafood pasta and topped it off with burnt cream.
- Great seafood with amazing views of the falls.
- Cremesicle is fantastic creamy deliciousness!
- Ruby Red and Tonic is very potent!
- Hawaiian Ahi Nachos. Sesame and pineapple sweet with a light wasabi mayo. Small portion, but delicious.
- Happy Hour!!!
- Happy Hour is amazing. Try the Lemon Drop on the rocks!
- Halibut cakes are first rate.
- Don't get the salmon and shrimp duet..the shrimp are tiny and the salmon was tasteless. But the absolute ruby red and tonic was fab!!