Annie1 Family Restaurant
20, Jalan SS 21/58, Damansara Utama
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47400
+60 12-336 9328
- Still good. But service slightly slow when there its crowded. The wan tan mee soup is really good
- Can't go wrong with Wanton Mee + melt-in-your-mouth charsiew noodle.
- Curry mee is quite nice.
- Terrible service!Terrible restaurant! Terrible staffs!Waited for almost half an hour for our food,the staff come & tell us noone key in our order,pls order again!pls don't visit tis restaurant !
- Wow! Real tasty won ton mee! Kns! Sui kao is also nice. Wonton Is special made. Must try this!
- Dry Wanton Mee w Char Siew & Dumpling + white coffee is my all-time favorites here. The Char Siew is juicy n tender and the best among few in Klang Valley. However, the portion has reduced and no Wifi
- Mushroom Chee Cheong fun must try! Also their signature wan tan mee is superb. Wash them all down with a glass of cold Cham :)
- Char Siew wan tan mee is good here.
- Dry wonton noodles with charsiew da bomb! Barley Gingko is smooth & nice, for those who're watching sugar, it's sweet but not overly sweet.
- Wantan Mee is delicious ajd their Char Siew was so good.
- Yam Cake is excellent!!! Strongly recommend this.
- Both their Wanton and Sui Gau are tasty. Not the best that I have tasted but still good.
- Mushroom Sauce Chee Cheong Fun was excellent. Hard to find in the Klang Valley and these guys are doing a great job. Highly recommended!!
- Menglembu Dry Wantan Noodles is good. Authentic in taste and very similar to the one that we get in Ipoh.
- They have chee cheong fun with mushroom sauce here!
- The best wan tan mee!! Char siew is so goodddd
- Wanton mee, caramel custard, curry mee, chee cheong fun, chicken hor fun, egg on toast
- Not as expected....wantan is soft...quality dropped.... :-(
- Wan tan noodle surprisingly good, especially the dry type. The char siew is well marinated and sweet.
- Food is good, but service is crazy bad. You've been warned