Anna Miller's Restaurant
98-115 Kaonohi St (Pearlridge Center)
‘Aiea, HI 96701
- The best strawberry pie ever!!!
- One of the best strawberry cakes. A real gem!
- Breakfast anytime!
- Everyone loves Grilled Cornbread!
- chicken pot pie w/ cornbread
- The traditional hang-out for the LCC theatre crew.
- When it's in season, get the fresh strawberry cream pie.
- Anna Miller's is credited with starting the Maid Cafe craze in Japan some 20 years ago
- Best Pie Ever!
- Their cornbread and BLT, pancakes are great.
- fresh strawberry pie
- Steak & Eggs all the way!
- Chicken Ruben...twist to your normal ruben
- I come here to get a 3 egg omelette simply the best
- Early breakfast
- Try the chili pot pie. Local style chili with pastry crust ad a crisp side salad...worth the short wait.
- The food is good. The pie is great (Dutch apple) but the coffee is what makes this place awesome! I come here just for that sometimes.
- They are so yummy! Try their omelettes! The best omelette I've ever had!
- Pancakes are really good. Nice and fluffy.
- Dutch Apple is the way to go!!!!