214 Wickenden St
Providence, RI 02903
- Amy and Ari are the best!! Great food worth the wait!
- Their gluten-free items are amazing. I'm not even gluten intolerant, I enjoyed it.
- If you're hungry ask for the "Chubbins'" it is no longer on the menu! (Pictured below)
- Amazing food (great garden-variety selection) and extremely friendly service. Stop in for anytime breakfast or a wrap for lunch. Garden Burger Wrap is amazing!
- The best banana pancakes in providence!
- This place always smells delicious! :D
- Try the lox omelet, it's delicious!!
- Thumbs up to the omelettes :)
- Pre-buttered toast! The best.
- TOO many flies! Ewww.
- Best bacon egg n cheese on a bagel in PVD
- Try their smoothies! Delish! Love the All-Berry!
- Blueberry Pancakes are amazing.
- The Vegan Heaven rocks!
- Small, cozy interior. TIP: The Cafe Burger comes as a wrap. Surprise to me, but was still good.
- Best bagel egg cheese sandwich in town. Also great outdoor seating in the back