Café, Coffee Shop
625 St Helens Ave
Tacoma, WA 98402
- Great community space with good coffee!
- Morgan has the AC set just right for summer days like today. The trees out front offer nice shade. Reggae playing in the background. Nice chill atmosphere.
- Check out the art on the walls! Amocat does a great job of curating its exhibitions, and features some very talented local artists.
- A special roast of excellent Valhalla coffee served here. Also new are beer and wine offerings and extended weekday hours Tuesday-Friday.
- They also sell all of your local necessities... Libertine Tacoma special salts, Tacoma tshirts and 253 heart decals, etc. Etc.
- Great beer tapped Friday evenings. Try the Infinity if it's available.
- When is this place open? I have been by many times and it's always closed.