American Dairy Association of Indiana Dairy Bar at the Indiana State Fairgrounds
1202 E 38th St (Btw Admin Bldg. and International Pavilion)
Indianapolis, IN 46205
- Wow so disappointed in the ice cream. I had one bite and threw it away. Much better stuff at the grocery store...
- Grilled cheese
- Pepperjack on Sour dough is the best!
- The chocolate milk is awesome and so cheap
- Great stuff and someone the best prices for stuff around! Shakes are as thick as a frosty.
- Lemon shakes, $2 day are the best fair treat!!
- try chocolate and strawberry hard dipped ice cream. Delicious!
- If you're a vegetarian or vegan, don't go up to the window to complain about cows & meat.
- You have to try the chocolate milkshake and grilled cheese. At 2.75 and 2.50 respectively, they're the best deals at the fair.
- Get the chocolate milkshake! You won't be disappointed!
1202 E 38th St (btwn E Fall Creek Pkwy N Dr & Monon Trl)
1202 E 38th St (Near the Communications Building)
1202 E 38th St (Indiana State Fairgrounds)