Ally's Comfort Cafe Too
11453 W Oakland Park Blvd
Sunrise, FL 33323
- Avoid at the weekend. Unfortunately quality and service have slipped considerably with popularity.
- Fabulous homemade food from scratch! Prices are reasonable for all incomes and family friendly. This place should be featured on the Food Network!
- Huevos Benedictinos
- Great people! Good food! Definitely will come back. Thanks for the hospitality.
- Popular place on weekends. Get there early! Great food and service!
- Weekend specials are the best
- Better than the original breakfast / lunch spot in Shenandoah Plaza, Davie... And this place has more seating and dinner hours.
- The Mexican omelet was amazing! But you better like spicy!
- The pancakes a huge! I ordered the two two two. Bacon was very tasty, wanted more. The scrambled eggs were just too scrambled into little pieces. :/ But the pancakes were buttery, fluffy, & amazing!
- Meat lovers omelet. ... awesome
- Awesome breakfast, phenomenal grits, and specials that change. Just as good as the original with much more room. Huge pancakes, great omelets and excellent Benedict's!!!
- Truly delicious food made with love. The "Ally's Eggs Benedict" is made with their amazing potato pancakes.
- All the food is homemade and just awesome!
- Also, the Stuffed French Toast is a must have whenever it's on the menu
- Ally's Corned Beef Hash and Eggs is awesome and of course you can't go wrong with any of her specialty pancakes!