- Great selection of beers, lamb burger special was amazing. Great back patio during the warmer seasons
- if you were to put a burger in your friggin' mouth, here is the place to do it. at allen's. in your mouth. a burger
- Get the burger rare
- It's all about the burgers...
- I wouldn't just call this place a "burger joint" - should be changed to "gastropub" perhaps.
- DON'T go to this palce !worst burgers I had ever tried. if you want a really good burger recommend you "W Burger" on college and Yonge.
- Super amazing burger, awesome patio.
- Summer BBQ menu, awesome beer.
- Tons of scotch options, and decently priced to boot!
- Allen's serves up arguably the best burger in Toronto, made from fresh, locally sourced, grass-fed beef that is ground in house and doesn't use any "trim".
- Lovely burger but you probably already knew that.
- Caesar's plain presentation (no garnish, no rim) is deceiving. Absolutely delicious.
- Get the burger.
- Best burgers! Beef is grass fed, no hormones, ground on site. Oh and one of the prettiest patio's in the city!
- By far one of the BEST patios in Tornoto. There are HUGE weeping willows out back and you feel like you are in another place when you go. Food is amazing and FRESH
- Decent service belies the awesome taps and VQA selection. Oh and killer burgers!
- Horrible service. Servers have the worst attitude I have ever witnessed in a restaurant. It's a shame.
- Honestly I would say is over rated meat isn't that tasty too simple over priced and service is so slow
- Burgers are bloody good!
- Have the Burger!