$ $ $
16 Arbuthnot Rd
+852 6821 2801
- If you are trying to eat at the Dine in the Dark side, make sure you make a reservation for Alchemy in the Dark. Otherwise, you'll be stuck eating mediocre food upstairs. Drinks are good, though.
- tried the dinner in the dark, quite an interesting experience and personal indeed.
- I loved the ambience and the service
- If u like apple crumble taste u need to try Gingerowska. Very friendly service. Shrimp ravioli was a complete disappointment.
- Good spot for large party. Variety of mojito selections. Cool chill vibe.
- Dinner in the dark - very personal dining experience, great with a date. All guests were greeted and waited by visually impaired waiters. The expresso martini at the lounge upstairs is a must try!
- Good cocktails, haven't tried for dinner. Lounge is great for dates.
- Had dinner at the lounge (not dining in the dark)- excellent small plates to share and surprisingly good thai green curry cocktail- def a big wow
- Good fun, dining in the dark!
- Wash your hands beforehand! :D strangest dining experience ever, but definitely a nice experience!
- Dining in the dark... Great for blind dates... Lol. Gin lovers try the 'sailing lagoon'. Ask for Michael, he's your man