Ah Leong Bee Hoon Soup Corner
- The Bak Choe (Minced Pork / Pork Balls) = Super Delicious...Have to wait for 30 to 45 mins...It is worth waiting :-)
- The Uncle (Ah Huat) has retired and his Son (Ah Leong) has taken over the cooking.
- Extra bak chok!!!
- Do try the tau chiam, besides the usual choices of fine and coarse beehoon, cintan mee, mee suah and porridge.
- extra bak chor & fish ball yeah yeah
- They cook the innards like a pro
- Boy they really know how to cook pork innards... Damn good.
- I prefer the innards than the minced pork balls. The broth is excellent though it's a bit salty.
- a lot mosquito and be patient to wait the food... however, the food is nice.
- 45 to 50mins wait. Be patient.
- Still have? Under a tree?
- More bak chok,yummy yummy...must try!!!
- Tow chime is good .... must try whit extra bak choe...