4537 Cole Ave (btwn Knox St. & Armstrong Ave.)
Dallas, TX 75205
- Small, intimate, excellent service and melt-in-your-mouth treats
- Osso bucco here is fantastic. Ask Adelmo for wine recommendation.
- Just get an apetizer. Very intimate place.
- Veal Parmigiana was delish!!
- Must try the Osso bucco. Not large or imposing, but they have good food and very personalized service.
- Try the Homemade Warm Bread With Cinnamon And Raisins Brandy Caramel Sauce Served With Ice Cream
- The BEST restaurant in Dallas! The Osso Buco is the best in the country...
- Lovely, cozy Italian restaurant. Flavorful Italian foods prepared with care and attention to detail. Try the Lobster bisque, or the Lobster ravioli. We also had the excellent hCalamari and pasta dish.