298 Nikuya Room
2/F, Pearl Oriental House, 60 Stanley St
+852 3568 9298
- Very good selection of cuts
- Still amazing. Get the prime kalbi, ox tongue, vegetable wraps, wagyu & egg drop stew, seafood pancake, Kim Chu and makkeolli on the side. And make sure to book.
- Lunch is good value. Wagyu is great!
- Pretty legit yakiniku but is definitely not authentic enough - it is more like a hybrid between korean and japanese bbq
- Tasty japanese-Korean hybrid Bbq. Get the Kim chi, seafood pancake (crisp on the outside and melty in the middle), kalbi & egg stew, ox tongue, prime kalbi and veggie leaves to wrap your bbq.
- Good service, great beef.
- They serve all parts of cow, some rare parts are limited offered and not on menu, ask So-San for tips.
- Pretty legit yakiniku, but not quite on the level of restaurants in Japan. The omakase is a great value
- This is the real "Yakiniku" in HK. Here is good for date They can speak Japanese. Nice service n atmosphere