- Best "Joe's Special" in the area... maybe anywhere! Try it anytime of the day or night.
- The fettuccine suprema was mediocre at best, but I'm sure it would taste amazing later in the night, and I was less sober.
- Leather swivel chairs = nostalgic novelty.
- This is a great late night spot! Grab a seat at the counter & watch the cooks do their thing. The service has a remarkably high tolerance for those who come here to sober up after a night of partying.
- Not great an overpriced. Skip it.
- Great late night spot for some grub. "The Believer" is worth a try. Chicken breast is moist and covered in cheese!
- Italian calamari (not fried)- yes please!
- Request a booth; the wait is worth it. Also, try the Chicken Parm, the cream sause makes all the difference!
- Hit up 13 Coins any time of the day or night and sit at the bar in the high-back stools to watch the chefs @ work. Order the zabaglione & watch them go to work w/ the copper pot
- The Believer is their most popular dish & my personal fave. I haven't ordered anything different in 12 years & I'm happy being boring like that!!!!
- This place is gross, and overpriced as fuck.
- Had the Crab Benedict for breakfast. Highly recommend it!
- Good food!
- Take a diet break and try the smoked cheddar, goat cheese & prosciutto macaroni. Tasty and gooey, topped with a nice crust.
- This is my favorite late night Seattle place for food. I like the Ukranian Joe - add avocado. Great place to write late at night, grab booth and take your laptop. One of only a handfull open 24 hrs.
- Be weary of the french onion soup. It is delicious but super rich (the top of the bowl is covered in melted cheese) and it's 7.50. Go for a light meal if you wantthe soup!
- Great place! Great bar!
- Their French onion soup is bomb.com
- Great food, but be ready for the bill. This is no diner.
- 2 am breakfast or afternoon Brunch, in a booth. That's the way to experience 13 coins. Ask your waiter about the history of their name.