Lu Bo Lang (绿波廊)
115 Yuyuan Rd | 豫园路115号 (inside the Old Temple | 老城隍庙内)
Huangpu, 上海市 200010
+86 21 6328 0602
- Try the smoked fish. It is divine
- Have the rice dessert. It's excellent!
- Dun bother coming here
- Come here for (crab meat xiao long bao)
- Good if you have never been to China before. Otherwise you'll leave wondering how you got suckered into eating here.
- 1 basket pork dumpling at cny 60, the skin of dumpling only slightly thinner than nanxiang but still thicker than dingtaifeng. Overall pricey due to its location, not because of the taste.
- Xiaolongbao 12 pcs for cny 60, slightly expensive due to the location but not the taste; no smaller quantity option to order. Suggest 3-4 people to share this dimsum
- Authentic Shanghai cuisine. Reasonable prices considering that Clinton ate here & it's in the middle of a tourist hub. Glutinous rice dessert is mandatory, pork dumplings (XLB) are good too.
- Big portions, but food is only soso
- Food is way overpriced and the servers are not friendly and don't care.
- Food here is great!
- food is not great but it has good service
- Can't think of any good reason to come back