Vegetarian / Vegan, Chinese
Changning, 上海市 200052
+86 21 6281 3695
- the only true vegetarian restaurant in town that i've found, no meat mimicry/imitation, purely focused on accentuating vegetable flavors, the location is nestled in a nice tree lined street
- All veggie, all organic, all Buddhism. No fancy photoshopped pics on the menu. Instead beautiful mouth watering typography. Honesty matters.
- Baked potatoes great!
- Vegetarian restaurant. No wifi. Got outdoor seats on 3rd floor.
- Wonderful food even I am not a vegetarian. The egg,tofu and pumpkin specially delicious.Strongly recommend.
- Healthy and delicious. is a big surprise.
- Must get: baked potato. Everything else is pretty good: daily rice special. Wouldn't get next time
- Einfach wow. Karte ist handgeschrieben!
- vegetarian hot pot with cotton candy
- Lots of vegetables to eat! Yummy!
- Loved the simple, buttery baked potato. Good quality food overall, but I'm not sure it's worth the price.
- Special handwritten menu.
- awesome handwritten menu.
- 9 dish starter sampler is really good ! Must get in order to try all dishes
- is very unique
- Bamboo steamed rice is a must!
- I'm not a vegetarian, but even the most staunch meat eater can get a very satisfying meal here with a bit of a sense of adventure. The mushroom dishes are all incredible - I'd recommend those for sure