Vegetarian / Vegan
+886 2 2771 8832
- Many different kinds of vegetables. Healthy, but won't come here again.
- Where to begin? So many good eats...the steak-like mushroom must not be missed!
- One of my favorite vegetarian buffets in Taipei. Good variety of Western and Asian choices. None of that fake meat stuff. Pricier than other vegetarian buffets, but worth it for the freshness.
- a wide variety of delicious vegetarian cuisine
- An edible paradise of creative, delicious vegetarian food. My favorite was the fried sticky rice, black sesame bun and lyceum jelly.
- A classy vegetarian buffer with various of choices.
- Omg best carrot and apricot cake. Mexican burrito bar. Fresh salads. Expat/ vegetarian paradise.
- Best vegetarian buffet. Carrot apricot cake is amazing. Mexican burrito bar, assortment of cheeses, Dim sum area, tempura bar are all great. Salad bar stocked with fresh greens. Frozen yogurt bar.
- Desserts are awesoooomeee!!!
- great food