Restaurant Tuck Kee (德记点心)
Chinese, Dim Sum, Asian
39 Jalan Burung Jentayu (Taman Bukit Maluri)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 52100
+60 3-6275 3857
- The boss is not friendly at all. The dim sum is quite expensive although the siew mai taste good. Fried fish cake is not tasty.
- For those who rushing ...... So sorry , v r slow
- Dim sum is just so so. I still prefer Ful Lai.
- The smoke duck !! Delish :) hav to try :D
- Expensive lol
- night time eat dim sam... 1st time ~
- Awesome dim sums serve here
- Good variety and affordable Dim Sum. Air Cond Environment as well.
- Poor service, almost don't want customer to eat there and expensive for shitty food...the service is just sucks...is like helping his boss to kill the business....don't eat here seriously
- Yummy dim sum! Try fried shrimp dim sum~
- Workers don't know what you are ordering even in 3 languages! And then they start to avoid your table when you try to get their attention.
- New mee jawa must try
- Try the char guey teow here! Nice but depend who cook thou. :)
- The fried raDish cake here is gooD! How to orDer? 'Chao loh bAk gou'!
- The food standard drops lot
- Porridge is nice! But others food are terrible for me! Prefer Fu Lai!
- Tasty foods but pricey
- Dim sum is good....
- Food is awfully salty. Thumbs down.