- The plank-meal is amazing. Get with either steak or salmon. Delicious.
- Dear tourist, this is traditional Danish food - but of very poor quality. Take one of the other places, there's so much difference.
- Delicious food, I loved the herring so much! Typical Danish food!
- Ristorante tipico ma prenotare un problema. Affollatissimo a tutte le ore.
- Good food at fair prices, and smiling and friendly staff
- A little gem with attentive staff and huge portions for the money - would definitely come here again.
- Really delicious food!!!
- Great home made rye bread, served hot.
- Decent fish n chips & Coupe Denmark. A bit pricey though.
- They have smorrebrods (normal prices), many types of herring
- Fish was good. Meat was a bit dry. Great servers and staff
- Traditional Danish food. A little touristy but food is delicious and service is great, which is hard to come by in Copenhagen.
- Really crispy roast pork! And their staffs are lovely
- Bistro / Diner in a pleasant but crammed environment. Mid-road fare was tasty and OK but far from gourmet and the presentation isn't great. What's with all that piped potato ... it misses the mark!
- Food at 24 o'clock
- Very good food
- Restaurant for tourists. Food is underwhelming. My pork, supposedly the most popular dish, was dry. Flavors are bland. Service was slow and poor. They forgot one of our orders. Don't waste your time.
- Great for outdoor Scandinavian eating (and drinks in the dun)
- Touristy but decent food. Good Danish experience if you're looking for traditional dishes. Had pork -> super juicy & tasty! Good gravy. Half the lobster is my favorite starter!