Research and Markets - India Packaged Coffee & Cafe Chain Market Outlook, 2021 - Market to Grow at CAGR of 12%
DUBLIN, Nov 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Packaged Coffee & Cafe Chain Market Outlook, 2021" report to their offering.
According to India Coffee Market Outlook, 2021, packaged coffee market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 12% over next five years. Coffee market consists two categories, such as packaged coffee and coffee shops & cafe market. Instant coffee is creating a huge demand in packaged coffee segment.
This report gives an in-depth analysis of coffee industry in India. Coffee as a segment has steadily gained share of total consumer spending on beverages over the last many years.. Coffee serves as the first rung on the ladder for young consumers in India, while it reflect growing demand among consumers looking for convenient, decent-quality coffee at home and in the workplace. Opportunities for coffee to gain more popularity among new consumers, as well as reclaim those exiting the category, lies in continued modernism, both in terms of developing new flavours and improving quality.
The RTD market for coffee based beverages is likely to grow, although it is currently at a very nascent stage However, it benefited from a range of new product launches towards the end of the review period. These products are mainly consumed by young and middle-aged demographics and tend to be consumed in the mornings as an energy booster.
The channel which contributes most to the sales of packaged coffee is traditional retail channels, whereas modern retail is currently in the moderate stage. The growth of cafe chains over the last decade also boosted the visibility and per capita consumption of coffee among Indian consumers.
Cafe Coffee Day, Barista and Tata Starbucks are some of the leading players in cafe market. Coffee consumption is higher among southern part of the country. However other regions are expected to increase in term of coffee consumption during forecast period. Robusta coffee production is much higher than Arabica in India, which is anticipated to increase much higher in the future years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Coffee Market Outlook
3. India Coffee Market Outlook
4. India Economic Snapshot
5. Raw Material
6. Manufacturing Process
7. Market Penetration
8. PEST Analysis
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Trade Dynamics
11. Channel Partner Analysis
12. India Coffee Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Carnation Hospitality Private Limited (Barista Cafe)
- Coffee Day Global Limited (Cafe Coffee Day)
- Devyani International Limited (Costa Coffee)
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (Dunkin Donuts)
- Nestle India Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kb2xsc/india_packaged
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time