Renu Nakorn Restaurant
13019 Rosecrans Ave (at Shoemaker Ave)
Norwalk, CA 90650
- The tom yung kung soup is so bomb.com that we drive from far away to have it.
- Fried rice and pad Thai noodles are my fave here! Great food!
- Excellent Northern Thai specialties (some Issan, some not). Roasted duck curry and khao soi are house specialties.
- Try the Soy Koi. Yum!
- Try the Northern Larb - No rice powder or red onion
- Great selection of the usual Thai dishes, but try their Northern Thai dishes (like the Northern Larb) too!
- Get the fried chicken dumplings with sweet and sour sauce. They're incredible!
- Awesome Thai noodles!
- Drunken noodles and their Northern Thai curries are excellent.
- Yelp says they close at 9:30, we walked in at 9:05 and the were sent away because they close at 9:00
- Order the whole catfish in advance.
- Get the drunken noodles with chicken. Medium spicy. So delicious.
- Try Drunken Noodles with Chicken. Medium spicy. Delicious!
- The best tom kha kai soup!! Get it!
- Drunken noodles with beef, shrimp fried rice, and spicy angel wings. The best.
- Koon Sarong for the win.
- Get the shrimp soup spicy, its off the hook .
- Great northern Thai food. Easy parking. Wifi currently not connected to Internet