Renaissance Long Beach Hotel
- There is a nice hidden starbucks on ground level. You can also enter this starbucks from tribune court.
- Welcome to Renaissance Hotels! For some great local finds from restaurants to shops to more visit us on www.renhotels.com. Live Life to Discover.
- This is more for the art deco type, not really for children. Beautiful lobby and bar area and rooms with ocean views can see the Queen Mary and Lighthouse.
- Be nice to the Front Desk. They can be your best ally!
- For what you paid is not good at all, only a block away there is a hyatt regency (bay front) a lot nicer and better.
- Come here the weekend of the GPLB to see all the celebs.
- Very clean restroom
- The views, the bar, the rooms and the pool were all perfect
- Good location, good rooms and not too expensive
- Very Nice atmosphere
- Nice view, great beds :)
- Great lobby and bar scene, rooms have great views, staff is welcoming and accommodating, great gym and will claims it other renaissances hotels ... I like the brand
- 11th floor or higher wrap around rooms
- Clean hotel and were close to the bars in downtown Long Beach.
- Good lobby bar, lots of space
- Currently going through upgrades to modernize the rooms, club lounge, and elevators. Great location, beautiful lobby, about half a mile from the beach and surrounded by tons of restaurants and bars.
- The hotel is nice, and the rooms are decent. But no microwave and only a cold box that keeps cold things cold. No refrigerator. There is free wireless in the lobby.
- The beds are comfy but the rooms are freezing. I have the air set to 85 degrees and the AC is going full blast. I had to sleep with a jacket on and double up the comforters and it's July.
- Really good at losing breakfast room service menus
- What??? They don't have complimentary newspapers here? #ridiculous