Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
- Just purchased my ticket 4 Two Day Film School with Dov Simens.... I am so excited!! Squeeee!!! Lol :-D
- Welcome to Renaissance Hotels! For some great local finds from restaurants to shops to more visit us on www.renhotels.com. Live Life to Discover.
- Room service for breakfast is great here. Also try Wow Bao next door, great quick dinner spot.
- Just blocks away, the Magnificent Mile can be daunting, so first-timers should start at the north end. Bring your credit card!
- Stayed on club level. Loved the beds, so comfortable I didn't want to get out! Great view through my two large windows and quiet enough so I slept peacefully. Would reccomend to everyone I know.
- Prepare to pay for wifi. Grr :/
- Complimentary hot chocolate at valet/cab service. Don't hate it.
- Love, love, love the Renaissance brand!
- The food in the club lounge is really good and free for Gold and Platinum status
- Good localization, in downtown. Near of points tourists, parks, theater e everything that you will need. Nice decor and excellent attendance.
- Beautiful hotel and even nicer after the recent remodel. Also a terrific shortcut on a frigid day between State and Wacker and Dearborn and Lake.
- Try their martinis!!! Delicious
- Try to a corner room as high as possible. Fantastic view!
- Great place to check your bags at bell desk even if you're not staying here. It's free, just tip them.
- Chinese pedicure in the lobby is legendary!
- Federal government workers get free brekfast
- One of the best.
- Amazing hotel. Great views. Newly renovated.
- Try the artist lounge
- Great hotel, great lobby bar, great view, great location!