Cajun / Creole
- They give you free French bread starter
- Great friendly service...love the fried oysters and shrimp!
- New Orleans Style Stuffed Crabs. Were amazing!! The best ever!!!
- New Orleans Stuffed Crabs arr amazing. The best ever. You must get one of this.
- Good service and food.
- Spinoff by Arnauds! Delicious food well worth the wait !! Friendly staff. Southern hospitality is alive and well!
- Some of the women I know would think the shrimp here are lucky because they get their tails pinched and heads sucked all day long!
- The Turkey Po-Boy yes lawd! Will be back #believeit
- The casual side of Arnaud. I'd go there more for a bite than a full dinner
- The meat pie is tasty, I'd skip the rest...
- The Chicken Ceasars salad I had was OK the service was ridiculously terrible.
- Amazing this place is still in business!
- I'm all about that bass, no treble.
- Bartender makes a sick bloody mary.
- The menu of Arnaud's at a lower price. The boudin balls are yummy!
- Great chicory coffee!!!
- The rice and beans did not have enough rice. It was just beans. The jambalaya is all rice too. The place is nothing special, but come here if you don't want to wait in line at a good place.
- Try the Ousters Arnaud! Great friendly service too.
- Friendly and fast service! The fried shrimp were seriously the best I've ever had.
- Not that great... mediocre food and service. But the local specialties were subpar.