- I want to throw after parties here.
- My secret crush. Sometimes you just want great diner food. The dcor is kitschy yet classy. -Eric Wolitzky, Top Chef Just Desserts
- sound!!ask for walnuts on the side because I'm allergic to nuts, continue to serve me a chocolate cake full of nuts! Good bye family.
- Breakfast at 4am after a night of intense drinking and dancing is best done here. Their omlettes are fantastic. Get the Cali and add bacon.
- When you can't get into Clinton st bakery at 9am on a Saturday
- Great late night grub. Filling and cheap. The burgers are a great deal and never disappoint. Huge fan of the veggie burger. If you order the vegetable of the day ask how it's prepared (hit or miss).
- Try the veggie burger-slivers of mushroom, spinach, onion, broccoli, carrot, and the occasional lentil, with soy flour-based ground round balances density and delicacy.
- Open 24 hours, because there is no hour of the day when you don't want a grilled cheese sandwich.
- The food is definitely "meh" but the place is called Remedy for a reason: it's a great spot to come and cure a hang over w/its big plates of greasy food.
- The waiters are dicks and the food is meh. Too bad.
- mediocre service, bad food, prices not worth it.
- Food was disgusting , we both could hardly eat even chicken fingers
- Make sure to the "Protein Breakfast" it's grilled chicken, egg whites & cheese w/ green peppers...Best breakfast EVER! And it's healthy!!!
- Not exactly service with a smile, but the price is right.
- Great late night spot!
- good chicken wings
- Chicken pot pie was amazing! I love a separate puff pastry top.
- Their brunch and breakfast foods are amazing. Great milkshakes and burgers too. Pretty affordable.
- nasty. not good.
- Thought I'd give this place one last try: it officially sucks. What a shame smile