Reilly's Daughter Irish Pub
- Belly up for some Jameson, Guinness, Smithwick's or a breakfast Bloody. The incredibly friendly bartenders have even been known to pour your drink into a "to go" cup.
- the most civilized perch at MDW
- Brendan is great. Makes those delayed flights not see that bad. True Chicago south side Irish bar
- The sign says," DRINKS TO GO! Take a cocktail through the terminal of you wish." When they pour out that politely how can one refuse?
- Never too early for a Guinness
- Doesn't serve food, however you can bring in any food you would like from the food court.
- I've come here before and I'll come again. Grab your food and come in. Bartenders are nice and they fix drinks to go.
- I've always found a seat at the bar, unusual for airport. Good service, relaxing environment.
- Good bar for a beer before your flight. The prices are not bad for an airport bar and it has a good atmosphere.
- No food but good beer and quiet place. Bring your own food from anywhere else in the airport.
- The one place at Midway that actually pulls off keeping it real.
- Sturdy looking walls.
- Seems like I can always find an Irish Bar to grab a pint and some food in every airport.
- Best place at Midway to relax. Bring in your food and enjoy a nice Irish Pub!
- Get one to go before you catch your flight!
- Don't get the (Irish) oatmeal...it's just the slimy package of oatmeal you can buy at any grocery store. Not steel cut oats. Shameful, especially for a Irish pub!
- Get the window seating. You can watch the planes taxi as you munch on your corned beef and chug your Guinness!
- If you can actually get a table, its not bad, lagunitas on tap. Potato soup gave me mad rumbles on the flight though, so take care.
- Frankly, this isn't a bad spot to sit and drink if your flight is delayed. Tucked in a back corner, quiet, and cozier than the rest of the airport.
- To go cups are nice, but don't order the mimosas. Bleh!