The Regency Ballroom
1300 Van Ness Ave (at Sutter St)
San Francisco, CA 94109
- If you want to avoid the $9 axs.com surcharge per ticket, go to the box office at the Warfield Theatre on Sundays between 10a-4p. Stick it to the man!
- This former Masonic building, built in 1909, is said to be haunted.
- No hardcore dancing in the living room
- Rip your eardrums out before you come bc the sound is horrible anyhow!
- Unnecessarily atrociously rude security staff.
- Swing dace and great time
- Be sure to check out the tequila and specialty drink bar downstairs when you are at a concert.
- Cool historical venue. Get in line early and rush up the balcony (closest to the stage) for the best photos.
- Try the balcony! The views are great and you should be able to find a seat.
- Love to salsa dance
- French Montana.....Don't stop pop that pop that....
- Teeny venue! Well not teeeeny but much smaller than the website pics would lead you to believe.
- If you are going to a show... Hide your gum!!! They make you throw it away at the door and it's a huge bummer.
- Take a photo with the Bansky on Fern Alley and post it on The Regency Ballroom Facebook.
- Great venue for rock shows. Laid back environment and great sound.
- Come here for the Journey Church service on Sundays, 11am. (Christian, non-denominational)
- Great views from the 2nd floor balcony!
- Theyve recently introduced a no backpack policy so be careful if youre coming with a big bag. There is no cloakroom to put them in.
- Ornamental splendor and surprisingly good acoustics
- Cell service is not good here