The Record Exchange
Record Shop, Coffee Shop, Gift Shop
1105 W Idaho St (Corner of Idaho and 11th streets)
Boise, ID 83702
- skip the big box stores and hit up this indy record store!!
- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as Best of Boise 2011.
- Have you picked up that one album yet? it's dope! buy it now, or regret not buying it later...
- Come check out the Vinyl selection. It's awesome!!!
- Great record store, lots of new and used albums, all genres. Pretty good selection of album / band posters, shirts, jackets, stickers, patches, & other band / artist paraphernalia.
- Been coming here for years one of the best.
- I could literally spend all day here
- Great shop. One of my all time favorite record stores. Great gifts and record selection
- Cheap CDs, lots of variety. Picked up a recording of Jaoquin Rodrigo for $5.
- Coffee and records. Awesome
- Great vinyl selection with new and used vinyl. Record players, black friday 45s
- Massive selection of music records!!!
- Best local record store ever!!
- Grab some cute quirky gifts for Christmas!
- Cool spot but yall need to stock Skratch Records
- The metal and punk are mixed. So you have to dig through a lot of garbage for some good punk... but atleast it's there.
- Don't miss the gift shop's one-of-a-kind birthday cards and handmade jewelryamong other things.
- One of our favorite record stores. Mega!
- This record store is the real deal. Listen to anything in the store, get great advice from the helpful staff, and support an independent Boise business. So grateful this place is here.
- Buy Stuff, Get Free Stuff: Numbered lithograph with purchase of Rise Against's album "Endgame".