Reading Cinemas - Town Square 14
4665 Clairemont Dr (In Clairemont Square)
San Diego, CA 92117
- I don't think they clean this place.
- You can bring in your own beverages.
- Watch a movie before noon on the weekends for $5.75.
- Usually like this one better than others, cheaper and way less crowded. Will always come back.
- Theater is clean and staff is friendly.. $6 large popcorn.. the manager Kayla is awesome!!!
- Its an older theater, but its cheap and they have all the new movies!
- Really nice theater & inexpensive compared to theaters in La Jolla. Good value!
- Not too fancy of a theater but the theaters are always empty! Plenty of space :)
- Theater 1 smells like feet
- Best part is the food court outside of the theater
- Non-stop is good
- Most uncomfy seats :(
- Bring your own snacks
- Great theater. Movies before noon are $6
- Only $6 for the first screening everyday!
- This is the spot to go when you don't wanna deal with a busy crowd on opening weekend.
- Student discount ftw
- Of course the price was the usual cinema price(expensive), that's too be expected, theater was not crowded which will probably make me come back..place does need an overhaul in cleanliness big time.
- This theater is terrible. Bad quality
- Usually dirty theaters, do everyone a favor and take out your trash...someone's got to!