RCL Enterprises Restaurant
Southern / Soul
- The fried fish is great!
- Best soul food in bklyn and queens with HUGE portions! !!
- Great soul food ...almost as good as my Tennessee-born mom's home cooking. Large portions. Fabulous collards greens, potato salad & catfish
- Food is amazing! Peas & rice with oxtails mac & chesse wit cornbread! Plus the portions are huge!!
- 3 meals in one plate. Oxtails off the chain.
- Great portions and flavor!
- Everything. Hard to pick one
- You can sample the goods! I had the chopped BBQ dinner. It tasted fresh and tangy. The macaroni salad was yummy. Definitely try some different combinations. You really can't go wrong.
- Well my buddy raved about how good the food is. Well it wasn't good to me. I had the very dried up BBQ chicken, no flavor what so ever potato salad(but it taste fresh) collard greens and yams
- I always buy my fish here, it's some of the best tasting. Disappointed today they sold me fish that had been refried and hard as a rock. Didn't appreciate it especially since I bragged
- Have had multiple items can't go wrong with anything on the menu HUGE portions.
- The food presentation is okay ;)
- Neighborhood Spot ;)
- Fried Chicken
- Large portions. Seasoned well all out good food if you can stand the long line.
- This place is well worth it. They give so much good at reasonable prices.
- You get your monies worth
- Everything is delish......the next best thing to cooking it yourself #soulfood #largeportions
- Great Soul Food, large portions