RCA Studio B
Historic Site, Office, Music Venue
1611 Roy Acuff Place (Music Sq W)
Nashville, TN 37203
- Dolly Patton crashed into the side of the building and u can still see the mark.
- Our tour guide George was awesome! Definitely don't skip this tour even if your not a huge country fan
- If you're in music city, you have to check this place out. I'd consider it mandatory for music lovers.
- nyla is lovely is pretty little blonde from alabama is the best tour guide ever do this tip to let her know she Ian awesome
- Fun tour. Sit at the piano Elvis used.
- Dolly Parton recorder Jolene and I Will Always Love You here on the same day.
- Short, but awesome tour. Leaves from the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Enjoyed this very much!
- You have to visit the country music hall of fame in order to tour the Studio. They will transport you via bus.
- Elvis Presley signed his first contract in this building. It's a legendary place not only for that!
- Must have a ticket purchased at the Country Music Hall of Fame for entry. They'll shuttle you to and from.
- Fantastic tour led by Ron - who was very dynamic and knowledgeable. Interesting to learn the history and see where so many amazing musicians recorded.
- Best tour ever.
- Cool history, even if you do hate music.
- Elvis was here. A lot. And the place hasn't changed a bit.
- Is a great place, but the tour is sooo small
- Great tour
- totally worth it!
- Brenda was an AWESOME TOUR GUIDE!!!!!
- Loved this tour! So informational and you felt like you could feel the artists in there as they performed!