Ray Benson's Roadhouse
Bar, BBQ, Music Venue
3600 Presidential Blvd (at Bastrop Hwy)
Austin, TX 78719
- Great place to hang out while waiting for your flight. They even have live music on select nights! One thing that is annoying is that you have to go up to the bar (even if seated) for drinks and it
- Brisket sandwich not the best unless you like real sweet BBQ sauce.
- Rigged up with lights and mega-sound for live music from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Bring in food from elsewhere in the terminal or order some nachos from the "chuck wagon."
- Always understaffed
- Just ok. Live music is nice. Disorganized seating.
- Centrally located, and a good place to enjoy a cold beer before takeoff. Try the tacos!
- Don't ever come here! Burgers are cold and pre cooked, Bloody Mary is awful and $20!! You can't even taste the vodka!! Waste of money! Not to mention the waitresses that don't crack even a smile.
- Avoid the cheeseburger, one of the worst I have ever had. Microwaved and had zero flavor.
- Traci bar and beer
- Very busy, be prepared to stand
- Easy access to grab a cold one between flights.
- The chicken soft tacos were very oily and not recommended. You could also not add or substitute anything. All in all, a bad experience....except for the beer!
- Rhonda and Joe rock the bar!!! Have your ID ready people.
- Careful that you don't get too caught up in the live music and the ambiance that you miss your flight! Great place to hang for a couple hrs
- The green chili pulled pork taco... Bomb. Best $3.99 meal you'll ever spend at an airport!
- Take the first table you see they go quick..
- Don't order the pork at the RoadHouse. Bland stuff!
- Try the salt lick Mexican bar-cheap and deeelicious!